Re: [Savannah-hackers] project needle (non-GNU) repository

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] project needle (non-GNU) repository
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 19:49:32 +0000

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 07:20:02PM +0000, Nic Ferrier wrote:
> I was asked (privately) by the manager of this repository to upload
> an existing CVS. So I have.
>
> It's /cvsroot/needle
>
> Hope that's ok. I realise now I probably should have asked first. I'll
> make sure I do that next time.

Hi Nic,
If the project's CVS repository is empty, I think you should go ahead and
upload the CVS tree without asking. Just make sure the files you upload
are then changed to belong to the right group, with the right permissions,
and be careful not to break the configuration in /cvsroot/project/CVSROOT

Cheers,
Jaime