[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Python-PDI - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Python-PDI - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 20 Nov 2002 14:46:15 +0100

Peter Gebauer <address@hidden> a tapoté :

> > It is requirement to be hosted on Savannah. We ask you to do it
> > before, not after.
>
> I thought projects without files were accepted.

Yes, when no files really exists, we ask people to make sure to
include the legal notices and we hope that they deserve our trust.

But for projects that already release files, we can make sure that
they'll take seriously our request, so we only accept registration if
it's done. It help us to avoid further troubles.

> In any case, I'll fix the licensing in the tarball and send it as
> required.

Ok, so that's everything is ok. :)

Feel free to contact us if you have further troubles.