Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Multipoint (a) Logical Topology - s

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Multipoint (a) Logical Topology - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:14:51 +0000

I'm sorry, but you still have not answer to my initial request:

"Please register your project again with a more detailed
description (half a page will do). Also, if your project is registered in
Sourceforge then give us the name it has in sourceforge so we can take a look
at it. Finally, if you use Java you must make sure that your project will run
with a free java implementation (see http://www.gnu.org/software/java)"

Please register your project once more answering these questions.

Regards,
Jaime