Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Javapult Console Interface Library

From: Julian Scheid
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Javapult Console Interface Library - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:41:20 +0100

Hi,

thanks for your reply. Just to make sure: the "right" copyright notice means the standard LPGL boilerplate text plus a statement like "(C) 2002 Julian Scheid" at the top of every file (source files, Makefile etc.) - correct?

I wasn't aware that an existing tarball is required for acceptance. I will resubmit the package when I've got a working version on the net. Note that I will modify the description slightly to match a minor architectural change.

Regards,

Julian

Rudy Gevaert wrote:
address@hidden wrote:

Julian Scheid <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: lgpl
Other License: Package: Javapult Console Interface Library
System name: javapult
Type: non-GNU

I couldn't download the tarball.  404 error. Please fix it :)

If your project has the right copyright notices it will be approved.

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission