[Savannah-hackers] submission of dime tool. - savannah.nongnu.org

From: inpromptu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dime tool. - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 15:06:08 -0500

Gustavo Jiménez <address@hidden> described the package as follows:

Package: dime tool.
System name: dime
Type: non-GNU

 dime is a tool to see the size of a directory and every subdirectory on it. It
is text based, showing a bar (like [=====] ) in proportion to the size for
every subdirectory.
 It is writen in Pascal. It compile with FreePascal, Turbo Pascal, and the
primary target is to be multiplataform.
 dime stands for \"Directory Information - Multiplataform Engine\" in english,
but in spanish dime is just \"tell me\".
 I will develop a separated library, libdime.so, so anyone could link their
software with dime. dime itself will link with libdime. For the present
version, dime and libdime are the same.

Other Software Required:
dime requires FreePascal 1.0.X (also known as FPC) and above.
dime was compiled with FPC for Linux and Win32, and with Turbo Pascal 6.0 .

Other Comments:
There is a lot of job to do. I have problems with symbolics links. Many of the
bugs are due to the code, wich was writed for Turbo Pascal in the earlier
versions of dime.