[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of EastandWest - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of EastandWest - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 16 Dec 2002 11:57:42 +0100

kelm kilikky <address@hidden> a tapoté :

You previously wrote:
        > A modern remake of a NES masterpiece (North & South).
        > Development under Windows and Linux, written in C++ and SDL.

That does absolutely not sound like no line of code was already
_written_, as I previously said.

Also, you wrote:
        > Other Software Required: The SDL, SDLSprite, SDL_Net and other
        > libraries

That does absolutely not sound like there're only dependancies on
C++. And as I said at your first registration _other libraries_ is too
vague.

Since you removed in your second registration each part of your first
registration that pushed me asking you to re-register, I clearly not
trust you when you say that you didn't received my mail.

I do not believe in such coincidences; also, the following does not
speak in your favor (no error's reply from *.mail.yahoo.com).

2002-12-14 11:28:30 18N9X4-0000j2-00 <= address@hidden H=dionysos [192.168.1.7]
P=esmtp S=2746 address@hidden
2002-12-14 11:28:37 18N9X4-0000j2-00 => address@hidden R=dnslookup
T=remote_smtp H=mx10.gnu.org [199.232.76.166]
2002-12-14 11:28:38 18N9X4-0000j2-00 => address@hidden R=dnslookup
T=remote_smtp H=mx1.mail.yahoo.com [64.157.4.84]
2002-12-14 11:28:38 18N9X4-0000j2-00 Completed

I do not feel that we're asking you too much. We just expect from
everyone to play the game as we try to do.

Please, resubmit with details asked.