Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden submission of GNU SASL - sava

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden submission of GNU SASL - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:36:22 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
On Dec 8 I dubbed GNU SASL a GNU package, but it seems that
information did not reach savannah-hackers.

What system is supposed to be used to transfer this information from new-gnu to savannah-hackers? How did it fail, this time?
Please think about whether this system needs to be changed.

Normally we (sv-hackers) have to look on fencepost, but not all sv-hackers have access to it (acutually I don't). Nor does it seem to be up to date always.

Sometimes we get a mail that a new package has been dubbed, but not always.

Rudy

--
Rudy Gevaert <rudy-sv AT webworm.org> <http://www.webworm.org>
Please reply with a CC to address@hidden if