Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of nodofordummies - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of nodofordummies - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:57:08 +0100

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 08:27:26PM -0500, address@hidden wrote:

> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org
>

> J.Javier Espejo <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License:
> Package: nodofordummies
> System name: easynode
> Type: GNU

> My project its about a configuration of wireless nodes.Its a shell script in
> that moment but its going to be embeded in php.
> The programs do the configurations of the taps,zebra
> package(zebra.conf,ospfd.conf,vtund.conf,openvpn,dhcpd.conf)its the base
> of the newbies in madridwireless.net,i want to redistribute that package as
> soon as posible because a lot of people its waiting for it.
> The name its going to be nodo for dummies becasuse with it anyone who wants
> to take a wireless node its going to use it.
> The 3 testers I have ,says that its works right but its not finished.
> I want the help of a lot of people to do it the best we can.
> I cant write more Im from spain ,and i dont now how to soy about my script
> sorry.
> address@hidden(address@hidden)
> It already exists but i cant put it .

Could you create a tarball with the code as it
now exists and make it available to a temporary URL
(and add this url to your description while submitting
the project)?  If you can't put it online mail it to me
(address@hidden) with in the subject the project name.

We want to help you fix potential legal issues.
For example, in order to release your project under
the GPL you should write copyright notices and copying
permission statements at the beginning of every source code
file, following the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
you received  at submission

Rudy Gevaert ; address@hidden
http://www.webworm.org ; http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/glms
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who
understand binary, and those who don't