[Savannah-hackers] Re: Submission got lost?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Submission got lost?
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 15:59:17 -0500

    In fact, while a project is submitted, while approved for being on
    Savannah, moderator have the possibility to forward request to be GNU
    package to address@hidden

If you do not forward the message you must ALWAYS inform the
project maintainers of your action.  Otherwise it just appears
we have lost track.  Ok?

    Sometimes, especially while the project have no code to show,
    moderators do not forward it.

How did you reach the conclusion that this project "has no code to
show"?

In this case, that conclusion is incorrect; MIT Scheme is a working
program with users.  So the method you used for answering this question
has to be changed.

    In this case, show seems to exists and so normally the request should
    have forwarded to gnueval but maybe someone forgot that (it can be me,
    I must admit that I was not paying so much attention on this
    particular point).

Is there some doubt about who was responsible for deciding what to do?
That kind of doubt is a predictable cause of unreliability.
Perhaps we should use the RT ticketing system to make sure that
action items all get handled by somebody.