Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS repository move

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS repository move
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:22:34 +0100

It worked fine, thanks.  So I'll take the next one. :-) The following
is the old CVS repository for project "gsasl":

http://josefsson.org/gsasl.tar.gz

Note that it contains a symlink "libstringprep"; please replace it
with a symlink "libidn" that points at the "libidn" CVS root (not the
top-level libidn directory but the libidn/libidn one).

Thanks.