Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dbix-connect - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of dbix-connect - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:09:40 +0000

We cannot accept just the statement "This software is released under the same
copyright terms as Perl itself". Perl is realeased under a double license
GPL/Artistic; please choose one of those two licenses for your software.

Depending on your choice of license, you should include a copy of the complete
license in the COPYING file and you should write copyright and copying
permission statements (in the case of the GPL, you should follow
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html) in each source file.  "This
software is released under the same copyright terms as Perl itself" does not
provide enough legal protection to guarantee that your software will continue
to be free software.

Please make those changes, create a new tarball and register your project
again, choosing one of the licenses in the list o f accepted licenses.

Regards,
Jaime