Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of pdb - a minimal database-class writ

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of pdb - a minimal database-class written i - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 13:26:04 +0000

Please change the gif images in your project to PNG or JPEG images.
Because of the patents (Unisys and IBM) covering the LZW
compression algorithm which is used in making GIF files,
it's impossible to have free software to generate proper GIFs, and we have
decided not to use any GIF images in Savannah.
For more information, read http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/gif.html

Also, you have written correct copying permission statements in your php
scripts, but you are still missing copyright notices and to include a copy of
the plain text version of the GPL (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.txt copy
it, for instance, into a file named COPYING).  Please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html to make the copyright notices.

When you are done with those changes, please create a new tarball and
register your project again.

Regards,
Jaime