Re: [Savannah-hackers] This web site (called Savannah) is a central poi

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] This web site (called Savannah) is a central point for development, distribution and maintenance of Free Software.
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 11:00:15 +0100

Vianney Lecroart wrote:
Hello,

If the first line of your web site is true (the subject), could you tell
me why don't you accept freesoftware project that works on Windows. For
example a Windows GPL game or a Windows lib helper and so on.

Because it then relies on non free software (system). We do not want to encourage people to use non free software (systems).

But if your program works on (a) free software (system) too then we will accept it.

Rudy
--
Rudy Gevaert <rudy-sv AT webworm.org> <http://www.webworm.org>
Please reply with a CC to address@hidden if