Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Book Index Generator for Thai Book

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Book Index Generator for Thai Book - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:31:48 +0000

I have evaluated the project you submitted for approval in Savannah. After
concluding that everything is OK and it should be accepted, I accidentally
erased your registration (instead of other project submision that I had
to erase). I have to ask you to register your project again (you can keep
the same description which was perfect) and we will approve it immediately.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
Jaime