Re: [Savannah-hackers] Migration of non-GNU project to GNU?

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Migration of non-GNU project to GNU?
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:38:16 -0500

> What else would be involved to make the move as smooth as possible?  I
> would very much appreciate it if www.gnu.org/auctex could be set up
> rather soon, even before the official release of 12.0, so that I could
> change announcements to point to there.  The nongnu addresses should
> remain valid, however, for at least a few months, even if just
> containing redirections.
>
> I am pretty certain that AUCTeX meets the GNU guidelines, but if you
> need additional information, please tell me so.

The savannah part of nongnu and gnu are transparant.  The webpages are
not.  The move from nongnu to gnu is very easy (for us).  I don't know
if we can put up a redirect, another savannah hacker will have to
answer that.

If you want to be part of the gnu project, just reply and I'll submit
a request.

Rudy