Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS Access

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS Access
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 16:53:30 +0000

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 10:33:15PM +0000, Carlos Palminha wrote:
> I'm trying an anonymous CVS access but i'm getting this message:
>
> address@hidden root]# cvs
> -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/freesdp login
> Logging in to :pserver:address@hidden:2401/cvsroot/freesdp
> CVS password:
> no such user anoncvs in CVSROOT/passwd
> address@hidden root]#
>
> What's wrong?? I'm i doing something wrong??

No, you're not doing anything wrong.

User "fedemp" blocked the "anoncvs" user in the passwd file today at 13.31 GMT
and only reset it at 14.09 GMT.  You might have tried to access the repository
during those 38 minutes that the anonymous access was blocked.

Please try it again.

Cumprimentos desde o Porto,
Jaime