Re: [Savannah-hackers] Bison

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Bison
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:17:22 +0000

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 09:45:16AM -0800, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 08:52:42AM +0000, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
> > you can remove yourself from the bison's developers list in Savannah. But in
> > order to do that you must first change your status from admin to regular
> > developer. If you need help please let me know and I'll do it.
>
> Jaime, you missed what I wrote. =) I'm hardcoded as an *admin*.

There are no such thing as "hardcoded" or "softcoded" admins in Savannah
projects. There is simply an admin flag that can be either on or off.

> When I
> try to remove my admin status, it does give me an error message, it just
> doesn't take it.  I removed my admin status from another project and it
> worked fine.

That's strange; I just removed your admin status and then removed you from the
list of bison's developers without any problem, following the same procedure
that I'd use for any other admin of any other project.
If your intention was to remain as developer but not as administrator, please
let me know and I'll add you back to the list.

Cheers,
Jaime