[Savannah-hackers] submission of gedify: GEDCOM 6 XML to GEDCOM 5 conve

From: lifelines_3_0_18
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of gedify: GEDCOM 6 XML to GEDCOM 5 convert - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 19:54:19 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Perry <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: gedify: GEDCOM 6 XML to GEDCOM 5 convert
System name: gedify
Type: GNU

> A program to convert a GEDCOM 6.0 XML genealogy file
> to GEDCOM 5.x. This is essentially meant as an import tool
> to be used together with lifelines
>   http://sf.net/projects/lifelines
> although I see no reason why it could not be useful to anyone
> interested in GEDCOM 6.0 XML but wishing to import the data
> to an existing genealogy program.

Other Software Required:
libmxl
wxwindows

Other Comments:
I plan to load the project on Savannah as GPL.
I plan to retain the copyright myself, so that I may
change the terms under which I release later versions (eg,
adding an X11 option).

This is my second registration, and I don\'t have a copy of the
first registration information at hand, so I apologize if I
misadvertently leave anything out this time around.