[Savannah-hackers] Re: Cannot add new user to savannah

From: Dodji Seketeli
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Cannot add new user to savannah
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:39:59 +0100

Mathieu Roy wrote:
Dodji Seketeli <address@hidden> said:

Hi,

When I try to add a new user to savannah, I get this answer:

User strider is a known mail alias and cannot be used. If you own this
alias (address@hidden) please create a another user (for instance
xxstrider) and ask address@hidden to rename it to strider

1/ And I get this kind of answser anytime a try to register a user,
whatever the username.

2/the user strider for example is not found by the seach engine of savannah.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with one of the
backends today ?

Anyway, congrats for the wonderfull work you"re doing guys.

Apparently we have an issue there, because no account address@hidden
exists and someone reported a similar problem.
Would you retry later? There are data collected from another GNU
machine, and maybe that process failed.

Okay, thanks for your quick answer.
I'll try later in the evening or tomorrow.
I'll let you guys know about how it works.

Cheers,

Dodji

--
Dodji Seketeli.                 | Gnome MlView, an XML Editor for GNOME
address@hidden              | http://www.nongnu.org/mlview