[Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Netconnect for laptops - savannah.

From: florian . delizy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of GNU Netconnect for laptops - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 14:22:52 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Florian DELIZY <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: GNU Netconnect for laptops
System name: netconnect
Type: GNU

GNU Netconnect for laptop

netconnect is a bunch of bash scripts that I all wrote some days ago, These
script all you to connect to different network configuration using a simple
command line.

netconnect allow you to create network configurations very easylly (including
ip, module of the NIC, using dhcp) to swich between the different
configurations to start/stop network all in one command line. This is mainly
interesting while like me you have a laptop and you want to connect it on
different networks.

Netconnect is currently not available on the net, but some people allready use
it (actually only people that I allready know) if you ant I can email you a
copy (tar ball) of netconnect, send email to address@hidden

Other Software Required:
ifconfig
modprobe