[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of OpenTAL - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of OpenTAL - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 13 Jan 2003 10:25:29 +0100

> > Please register your project once more with the changes mentioned
> > above.
>
> Sorry, this is not useful.  You asked me to add notices to my files, which
> they already have, and to change the name of the project, which I'm not
> willing to do.  So there are no changes at all.  Should I, what, register
> again?  What says this won't start an infinite loop?

I checked your tarball and I was not able to find any LICENSE file or
any file with license and copyright notice in the headers.

I noticed that you already resubmited your project, do you included
headers?
For instance, everything asked lacks in AltPTi18n. This is not the
right tarball? Well, it was hard to me to figure out which tarball was
part of the project.