[Savannah-hackers] Importing Old Messages into Mailing List archive

From: Kevin Atkinson
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 06:47:25 -0500 (EST)

If I send someone (or make available if you rather I didn't email it) old
posting to a mailing list would it be possible to import it into the
current archive.  In particular I would like to import old message from
the sourceforge mailing lists into the gnu mailing list archives.  The
sourceforge mailing lists are no longer in use but may contain some
valuable information.  Specifically I would like to import
  address@hidden into address@hidden
  address@hidden into address@hidden
  address@hidden into address@hidden

Thanks in advance.