[Savannah-hackers] Re: application for gnu package

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: application for gnu package
Date: 14 Jan 2003 12:07:53 +0100

Arc <address@hidden> said:

> How (or to whom) do we apply for a current savannah non-gnu project to
> become a gnu project?  We're getting very close to 1.0 and would like to
> release as a GNU project.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

If you would like to make your project part of the GNU project, then
write to address@hidden An attempt to register a project that is not
part of the GNU project will also give you the opportunity to
apply. Before doing this, you should read the GNU Code Standards to
find out if your software complies with them and talk to your fellow
developers about it. The GNU Software Evaluation Team page will also
help you understand the philosophical and technical aspects of the GNU
project.

http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards_toc.html
http://www.gnu.org/evaluation/evaluation.html