[Savannah-hackers] Re: saturday's cvs commands

From: Matti Katila
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: saturday's cvs commands
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 16:01:07 +0200 (EET)

On 15 Jan 2003, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Can you tell which cvs commands you type on saturday. Apparently,
> processes were still running today, pumping lot of ressources.

Umh, sorry if I have created trouble for you. You can kill the process
right now.

I usually use only commands like: 'cvs commit', 'cvs diff -u' and 'cvs
update -dP' but I had a problem in part of the program. So I decided to
get fridays code.

cvsup -D today
cd client
cvsup -D yesterday

..make

cvs commit
   -but according to my memory it didn't work because of 'sticky' date
cvsup -r HEAD'
   -so after some googling - I "tried" to remove sticky code
cvs commit
   -I think this command wasn't ever finished.

'cvs update -A' solved the situation of course.

   -Matti