[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Last hope, the medieval web-based

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Last hope, the medieval web-based RPG/strategy game - savannah.gnu.org
Date: 16 Jan 2003 14:57:31 +0100

Your project has been approved but we have not forwarded your request
to evaluate your package for the GNU project, since you do not have
any code to be evaluated yet. When you do, you can ask yourself
address@hidden to evaluate your project for inclusion in GNU.

Note also that we do not provide shell access to the server. It's a
matter of resources and security. We would provide it only if another
box was available, but it's not the case. Hope you'll understand our
position.

Regards,