[Savannah-hackers] Fw: Project update error

From: Theodore Reed
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Fw: Project update error
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 09:02:22 -0800

I originally sent this to the address specified, but the end mail server
gave a 550 unknown user.

Begin forwarded message:

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 08:54:06 -0800
From: Theodore Reed <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Project update error

Trying to reregister my project after an initial refusal, I get the
following message:

Error

UDPATING PROJECT FAILED. PLEASE report to
address@hidden

The contents of the fields are:

A collection of the IRC bots I've made throughout the past year or so.
They are written in Python, and include:

 - Rapebot: The eldest, a bot which collects and disperses quotations.
(The name comes from a joke about "raping a quote".)
 - Logbot: A simple IRC logging bot.
 - Arcobot: A game, which involves inventing meaning for randomly
created acronyms.    - Dicebot: Allows the simulation of dice-rolling
(ie for RPGs).

There might later be others, or maybe one superbot that loads modules
for features.

Source code can be had at http://sf.net/projects/ircbots/ Make sure to
get the latest tarballs only. I didn't bother to put my latest changes
in CVS.

Other Software Required:

Just python.

Other comments:

Full name:

Rizen's IRC bots

System name:

ircbots

Project type:

non-GNU

License:

GNU General Public License  V2 or later

--
Theodore Reed (rizen/bancus)       -==-       http://www.surreality.us/
~OpenPGP Signed/Encrypted Mail Preferred; Finger me for my public key!~

"Yesterday no longer exists
 Tomarrow's forever a day away
 And we are cell-mates, held together
 in the shoreless stream that is today."