[Savannah-hackers] Re: Race - 3D car game

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Race - 3D car game
Date: 20 Jan 2003 23:04:15 +0100

Rudy Gevaert <address@hidden> said:

> Hi,
>
> Will I approve this project?  I found this in the archive:

Hum, Loic is very busy and didn't reply (if I remember well, which is
not sure).

Anyway, I do not think we can accept this. The better solution is to
accept the project and to told them to send a mail to address@hidden

He will give them and authoritative answer as soon as he can reply
about this point.