[Savannah-hackers] Committed changes --> not on diff (was Re: emacs-dif

From: D . Goel
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Committed changes --> not on diff (was Re: emacs-diff and emacs-commit question)
Date: 21 Jan 2003 15:29:42 -0500

Greetings,

I committed a bunch of changes to Emacs that however, never showed up
on emacs-diff.

The changes were made here,
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/lisp/
in the file called ChangeLog (on January 14th);

and in all the files in the calc/ directory on the same date, at:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/emacs/emacs/lisp/calc

These changes never showed up on the diff list at:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-diffs/2003-01/index.html

This was the first time i ever committed a cvs change.

Here, BTW, is the original email i sent to emacs-devel regarding the
issue, and Eli's reply.