[Savannah-hackers] Re: Room for unofficial translations on Savannah (GF

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Room for unofficial translations on Savannah (GFDL & FAIF)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 05:00:42 -0500

    GFDL is already translated into Chinese by me, and now
    is under proof-reading.  I would like to ask you is it
    proper/adequate to put them on a ``non-gnu'' project
    on savannah.

The FSF never publishes these unofficial translations of our licenses.
We want it to be clear that they are not published by the FSF.
So you should put it on a different site, and we can then make a link to it
as we normally do.

Please make sure it says it is an unofficial translation.