[Savannah-hackers] submission of Tupper - savannah.nongnu.org

From: godart
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Tupper - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 07:27:40 -0500

Mathieu Godart <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Tupper
System name: tupper
Type: non-GNU

Tupper is a real-time, 3D, multi-player game. The idea is to fight against an
other player by invoking monsters, launching magical effects...

This is initialy a school project.

We\'ll write it in C++. We will use a client-server mechanism, via TCP sockets
to synchronise the players. The GUI and the display will use libraries like
OpenGL, SDL, etc.

I do not have any code to show yet.

Other Software Required:
OpenGL