[Savannah-hackers] [ 101773 ] Checking the installation and setup

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101773 ] Checking the installation and setup
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 08:14:13 -0500

Support Request #101773, was updated on 2003-Jan-24 21:33
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101773&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: 2003-Jan-25 14:14
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.19 i686 ;
address@hidden)

Hum, you should create a project and see if it works as
expected.  I cannot give you much information. Please take a
look at http://savannah.gnu.org/docs/admin.php

By: roncordell