[Savannah-hackers] submission of Revision Control System (RCS) - savann

From: Aaron . Hawley
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Revision Control System (RCS) - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:09:33 -0500

Aaron Hawley <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: fdl
Other License:
Package: Revision Control System (RCS)
System name: rcs-docs
Type: non-GNU

I am working on creating a manual for the GNU Revision Control System (RCS). I
have been only been working on writing the manual for a month, and have only
used RCS for only less than a year. I am writing the documentation in DocBook,
which makes it very portable to other documentation types, including Texinfo. I
wanted to create a project page to try to catch others who are interested in
contributing. This is likely naive thinking on my part.

The source code can be found here:
http://www.uvm.edu/~ashawley/rcs/manual/rcs.xml

An html rendering of that document can be found here:
http://www.uvm.edu/~ashawley/rcs/manual/rcs.html

The license in Docbook is here:
http://www.uvm.edu/~ashawley/rcs/manual/fdl.xml

An html version of that is here:
http://www.uvm.edu/~ashawley/rcs/manual/fdl.html

Other Software Required:
My project will require the use of docbook2X
<http://docbook2x.sourceforge.net/> to convert it to texinfo which is a
standard documentation format in the Free Software world.