[Savannah-hackers] [ 101736 ] Answering bug reports etc. by mail

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101736 ] Answering bug reports etc. by mail
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 03:37:22 -0500

Support Request #101736, was updated on 2003-Jan-14 11:36
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101736&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: villate
Date: 2003-Jan-28 08:37
Logged In: YES
user_id=465
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.0 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020412
Debian/1.2.0-6

No, we do not have a mail interface for the bugs, support and
patch managers.

By: ddaa