[Savannah-hackers] [ 101782 ] sv_cvs cron job questions

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101782 ] sv_cvs cron job questions
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:23:01 -0500

Support Request #101782, was updated on 2003-Jan-29 15:50
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101782&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: 2003-Jan-30 22:23
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.7 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.21-pre3 i686 ;
address@hidden)

This script must be rewritten : it the current top priority.
But I need to spend time on it and I currently cannot.

All the content of this script must be splitted in different
scripts. This scripts manage database <-> system relations.

By: roncordell