[Savannah-hackers] Changes inside the CVS repository

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Changes inside the CVS repository
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 23:33:57 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I'm trying to reorganize a bit the sources of the gnokii project. And it
is impossible to move file without loosing the revision history using CVS
tool. The only way I know to do is to make a manual move on the repository
side.

Could you please do:

mv include/gnokii.h,v gnokii/gnokii-app.h,v
mv include/gsm-api.h,v include/gnokii.h,v
mv include/gsm-sms.h,v include/gnokii/sms.h,v
mv include/gsm-call.h,v include/gnokii/call.h,v
mv include/gsm-common.h,v include/gnokii/common.h,v
mv include/gsm-data.h,v include/gnokii/data.h,v
mv include/gsm-networks.h,v include/gnokii/networks.h,v
mv include/gsm-statemachine.h,v include/gnokii/statemachine.h,v
mv include/data/virtmodem.h,v include/gnokii/virtmodem.h,v
rm -rf common/obsolete
rm -rf include/obsolete

inside /cvsroot/gnokii directory at subversions.gnu.org.

thanks,
pkot
PS. I hope this is the right place to submit such requests -- I couldn't
find any other.