[Savannah-hackers] submission of Mobile Publisher PHP - savannah.nongnu

From: makarov
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of Mobile Publisher PHP - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 11:51:01 -0500

Andrei Makarov <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: Our license is similar to GNU, but the only difference. Our
project is completely free for downloading and modificating, but to remove
copyright label (powered by MobilePublisher) it is required to pay some money
Package: Mobile Publisher PHP
System name: mp
Type: non-GNU

PHP Mobile Publisher.
Content Management System for fast and simple working with articles, news and
other the same information. Includes publishing system and administration
interface, allowing thó publisher to create, edit and remove articles, news,
comments etc., upload attachments and so on.
Now it is 1.5.0 version released and due to technical problems we\'re seeking
out a place for organization of remote collaboration.

Other Software Required:
PHP

Other Comments:
Due to some technical reasons the site may not be working now. However, i can
send you sources via email or by any other preffered method.