[Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101910 ] new skill `texinfo', job closing bug?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [ 101910 ] new skill `texinfo', job closing bug?
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:09:40 -0500

    My own experience was <i>a contrario</i> that
    announces was left forever.

In that case, the statement that `job postings will be left for two
weeks' that is shown when a new job is posted should be changed.
Sorry, I don't have the exact url any more, but if you create a test job
it will show up.

Oh, and there's a typo/grammar error on /people/createjob.php -- `You
project description will be inserted on the announce' should be `Your
project description will be inserted in the announcement'.

Thanks!