[Savannah-hackers] [ 101954 ] Need more fields in support tracker

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101954 ] Need more fields in support tracker
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:46:56 -0500

Support Request #101954, was updated on Thu 03/13/03 at 10:46
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101954&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: psmith
Date: Thu 03/13/03 at 10:46
Logged In: YES
user_id=260
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

Whenever I get a support request I invariably have to
were using and on what kind of system they were running.

The bug tracker has the ability to have extra dropdown
fields for version, platform, etc.: we really need
those things in the support tracker as well!  Maybe
having them there would remind people to provide that
information.

Thanks!