[Savannah-hackers] submission of TarGNUm - GNU Hebrew translation team

From: dukos
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of TarGNUm - GNU Hebrew translation team - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 20:30:30 -0500

A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org

Ofer Waldman <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: website
Other License:
Package: TarGNUm - GNU Hebrew translation team
System name: targnum
Type: www.gnu.org

TarGNUm is a synonym for the GNU site hebrew translation team.
our pages are not yet online (that is why this project should be in savannah),
but wee see Savannah as the natural place to build the project in.

The TarGNUm main page includes translation standards, tips, and info about the
translation status and group members.

Other Software Required:
none (an HTML browser will do)

Other Comments:
I can mail you a copy of the main page translated from hebrew to english, but
take into consideration that it is not as updated as the hebrew page.

The group is coordinated with Luis from the GNU site (and approved by him), and
I serve as the de-facto coordinator.