[Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved

From: dorian tessore
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Project Approved
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:49:09 +0100

Hallo,
After having shortly tried out the usability of your System, we have decided
that we will not use it for the moment.  We will stay on SourceForge
(basically because we get a MySQL DB and because we found it easier to use -
but may be we simply did not read your docs with with the necessary effort),
even though we prefer your ideological approach.

We couldn't find out an 'official' way to cancel the project ... is there any?

Thanks for your hosting and your work. We hope that we can collaborate in the
future.

Dorian Tessore