Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Vulnerabilities in Alexandria

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Vulnerabilities in Alexandria
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 08:52:54 +0000

On Tue, Mar 25, 2003 at 05:48:11PM +0100, Mathieu Roy wrote:
> Thomas Kristensen <address@hidden> said:
>
> > We have discovered security issues with Alexandria, we expect to make
> > the information public soon, but was informed that you might need an
> > advance notice of this.
> >
> > If you would like more information please write back to me.
>

> Thanks for your message but how Savannah is related to Alexandria?

I think Alexandria is another name for the SourceForge code. I remember
replacing several references to Alexandria by references to Savannah, in the
administration interface. It seems to me that Alexandria is the module that
takes care of site administration; we do not rely heavily on that, as we have
delegated most tasks to cron jobs. But we should be aware of any security
issues anyway.

Jaime