[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of SciDc - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of SciDc - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: 29 Mar 2003 16:39:19 +0100

bc you mean? http://www.gnu.org/directory/bc.html

> >but my calculator will add scientific calculator functions such as:
> * exponential and logarithmic functions * trigonometric functions *
> hyperbolic functions ...  Note that, although my calculator will
> resemble to GNU Dc, it will be written from scratch.

Wouldn't be interesting to directly work on bc?

You should think about working on bc, asking to bc team if
you can cooperate to achieve a maybe common goal.

If you cannot make a deal with the bc team or think that there are
obvious reasons to start a new project, then you should resubmit (with
details about that).

Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.