[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of FriBiDi - savannah.gnu.org

From: Behdad Esfahbod
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of FriBiDi - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 22:44:12 +0430 (IRST)

On 31 Mar 2003, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> > FriBiDi is GNU Project\'s implementation of The Unicode Bidirectional
> > Algorithm.
>
> Hi,
>
> I was unable to confirm that your project is already GNU Package.
> (nothing in fencepost:/maintainers, nothing in the fs directory,
> nothing via google/site:gnu.org)

Hi,

But it was in user comments:
http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/savannah-hackers/2002-11/msg00590.html
and I found it using google in gnu.org.  I have not moved
anything to gnu servers yet, I thought better start with moving
SourceForge stuff to Savannah.

> Please register your project once more with a confirmation on this
> topic.

Where should I put the confirmation?

> If your project is not already a GNU package, fill the forms
> completely.

It is.

> Some users find it useful to use the big re-registration URL provided in
> the acknowledgment e-mail you received after registration.

Please clarify first.

> Regards,

Yours,
--
Behdad Esfahbod         11 Farvardin 1382, 2003 Mar 31
http://behdad.org/      [Finger for Geek Code]

In the corner of the dream was the man with the blue guitar
It had no strings but the music touched the stars