[Savannah-hackers] Permissions of files checked out of CVS repository

From: Hilko Bengen
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Permissions of files checked out of CVS repository
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 01:05:46 +0200

Hi,

I am the developer and Debian maintainer of ulog-acctd
(http://svannah.nongnu.org/projects/ulog-acctd/). I have just started
to maintain the debian/ subdirectory that is used to build Debian
packages in CVS, alongside my sources. However, when I checked in
debian/rules, it did not have the executable bit set, so I cannot use
cvs-buildpackage(1), as I intended.

Is there any way for me to change the permissions on the rules file in
the repository, or can you chmod it for me?

Thanks for Savannah,
-Hilko