[Savannah-hackers] Broken link on project CVS pages

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Broken link on project CVS pages
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 13:52:19 +1000

Howdy hackers,

The web page for a Savannah project's CVS information (e.g. mine at
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=toad>) currently has a broken
anchor end tag, causing a link to extend across lots of text:

=====
the CVS tree of this project with your web browser. This gives you a good
picture of the current status of the source files. You may also view the
complete histories of any file in the repository as well as differences among
two versions.</p><h3>You can browse :</h3><ul><li><a
href="http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/toad/";>CVS Repository
href="http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs//non-gnu/toad/?cvsroot=www.gnu.org";>CVS
 Repository (Web Pages)/a></li></ul><!-- Savannah - CVS short help -->
=====

(Yeuch, all on one line.)

The

    "<a href=...>CVS Repository (Web Pages)/a>"

should read

    "<a href=...>CVS Repository (Web Pages)</a>"

to prevent the link from encompassing everything up to the next anchor
tag.

--
 \      "I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I |
  `\      like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -- |