[Savannah-hackers] submission of tgk : le jeu - savannah.nongnu.org

From: lebotlan
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of tgk : le jeu - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 04:54:05 -0500

Didier Le Botlan <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: cartistic
Other License:
Package: tgk : le jeu
System name: tgk
Type: non-GNU

Project: tgk
This is an adventure game (in french), written in HTML and Javascript.
It uses jpeg and gif files. Note that gifs can be converted to jpeg, if the
project is to be hosted by Savannah.
The licence is \"Artistic\" but can be changed to GPL (or another more suitable
licence).
We also have movies (mpeg and divx), made by us, which take about 300 Megs. If
you cannot host the movies, then we can simply remove them.

We are hosted by sourceforge, but they want us to go away since our code is
only \"content\", not \"development\". Please be aware of this situation before
hosting the project.

http://tgk.sourceforge.net/

Other Software Required:
Running our game requires:
- a web browser handling javascript (mozilla, konqueror, ...)
- playing sounds (mp3)
- playing divx movies (mplayer, xmovie work fine)

Other Comments:
This game is finished, we only need a place to make it available to the world.
Note that an html-based game is only \"content\", not documentation, nor
development.

It is only available in french so far, but I could translate it if requested to
do so by curious players.