[Savannah-hackers] [ 102019 ] Homepage not appearing

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 102019 ] Homepage not appearing
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 08:37:43 -0500

Support Request #102019, was updated on Wed 04/02/03 at 10:50
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=102019&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: twid
Date: Wed 04/02/03 at 10:50
Logged In: YES
user_id=17438
Browser: Opera/6.0 (Linux 2.4.18-3 i686; U)  [en]

I have uploaded the homepage for the Bibulus project
into the CVS HTML tree as described in the FAQ.
However, <http://www.nongnu.org/bibulus/> doesn't
seem to work (it produces the error "Forbidden. You
don't have permission to access /bibulus/ on this
server.").
Is there anything I should have done to activate the
page, or am I trying the wrong address?  I have
waited more than six hours to make sure that all cron
jobs have run.
Thanks a lot in advance!