[Savannah-hackers] Mailing list questions (GNU Screeen)

From: Tom von Schwerdtner
Date: 02 Apr 2003 12:16:41 -0500

Greetings,

I have some questions [re http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/screen/]:

1) I setup a mailing list (screen-users), however I do not know what the
Mailman admin password is.  Did I miss something?

2) The old mailing list was hosted on Yahoo Groups, for which we have an
mbox file.  Is it possible to get this mbox added to the current
savannah list archive?

however on the mailman info page[2] a nongnu.org address is listed and
only the nongnu address seems to work.  Which is it?

Kind Regards,
Tom

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/mail/?group=screen