[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah error

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah error
Date: 03 Apr 2003 14:55:07 +0200

"Dov Margulis" <address@hidden> said:

> Hi guys,
>
> This is Dov, the gnu Hebrew translation coordinator.
> I'm having a problem accessing
> http://subversions.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/#dirlist
>
> The error traceback is :
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2645, in run_cgi
>     main()
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 2598, in main
>     view_directory(request)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 1120, in view_directory
>     lastmod = get_last_modified(file_data)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.1/viewcvs/viewcvs.py", line 759, in
> get_last_modified
>     subfiles = os.listdir(pathname)
> OSError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/cvsroot//abtcheckers'

This is a known problem but I do not know how to fix it. Thoses files
are in a mode that forbid viewcvs to read then (private projects). I
do not know how to make viewcvs ignore them. Any tips would be
welcome.
(I think that Jaime know about it)

> I also have a problem when trying to access cvs with anoncvs
> username.  I'm looking for the correct path to the gnu.org site
> files.
>
> Any help on both subjects would be deeply appreciated :)

You should first take a look to the appropriate project on
savannah. This is the prefered way to get infos about CVS access. Tell
us if you do not find what you re looking for there.