[Savannah-hackers] submission of The Guile eXtensible IRC client - sava

From: zokleet
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] submission of The Guile eXtensible IRC client - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 23:25:03 -0500

Jean-Christophe Choisy <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: The Guile eXtensible IRC client
System name: gxirc
Type: non-GNU

Hello! First maybe I should apologize cause my english may sometimes fail. Now
let\'s go on...
The project is all about an irc client for the console. Project aims at
useability. Means it has to work for the complete newbie, but should be
extensions-open enough for the everyday IRC g(n)uru. So, C code for the IRC
client, and Guile wherever possible.
Any information seen should be \'useable\' : email addys, urls should be
handled so they can be saved in a safe place, logging should be very tunable,
config should have a visual (or let\'s say Interactive) interface, as for
FileServers, etc... Well... NO source code yet though... This will change soon.

Other Software Required:
Guile